The deadline for application submissions for the PAD Assistantshipsto Germany is now extended to March 15, 2021. Applicants…
We intend to offer the program as close to usual in Kassel next spring. However, we guarantee a virtual international program if Covid-19 restrictions have to be re-applied.
We offer seven courses:
- First-year (second-semester) German immersion (A2)
- Second-year German immersion (B1)
- Third-year German immersion (B2)
- Fourth-year German immersion (C1)
- Study-abroad Service Learning (for previous CSSG students only)
- German Community Service Learning (B2 and up)
- Teaching and Learning German (for graduate TAs, B.Ed. students, & in-service teachers).
The CSSG is an outstanding program and we have been able to keep costs steady. Students receive lots for their investment: included are a six-credits course, all accommodation and half-board in Germany for 7 weeks, ground transportation, excursions, and a cultural program!
Please note there is NO international differential fee for this program!
Please encourage your students to apply. CSSG graduates bring much experience and knowledge back into our programs in Canada and help to keep them vibrant places for all German learners.
If you or your students have any questions, please contact me, Dr. John L. Plews, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. John L. Plews
Director, Canadian Summer School in Germany